Windows 10 Store Blank tile, won't start!

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, I need help with Store app which won't open. When I click on it, it appears with its logo, starts loading and then crash. As you can see from screenshots I took, tile went blank...not just for Store app but also for Groove Music app, Videos, Weather app and some others.. which acts the same way as Store. I tried clearing the cache, restarting my PC etc and it did not help at all. I want to note that these apps are working normally on my alternative Windows10 account with no problems at all. Also, region, date and time settings are normal, location is turned on..but it won't start on my main account anymore. I wanted to try out new apps like Viber for Windows 10 and TuneIn radio but I can do that only from my alternative account.
So, has anyone else faced same issues, anyone knows how to fix it? Any help is welcomed, thanks.

Screenshot (22).jpgScreenshot (23).png

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Been there (twice) and you already found the only thing that worked for me: use a new local profile. FWIW, the problem happened when I had turned off Store app auto updates and I was manually checking/updating apps. After the second time, I turned on auto updates and it hasn't happened since.

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Been there (twice) and you already found the only thing that worked for me: use a new local profile. FWIW, the problem happened when I had turned off Store app auto updates and I was manually checking/updating apps. After the second time, I turned on auto updates and it hasn't happened since.

I always turn off automatic updates in Store. It worked for me for last 5-6 months like that. Since I installed Windows 10 on my PC there were no problems. But, for some reason it just doesn't work for last 3-4 days.. It sucks..cuz I can't fix it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad