Windows 10 Update from 8.1 - Duplicate Twitter App, anyone else having this problem?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows 10 Update from 8.1 - Duplicate Twitter App

As above, I have a duplicate entry for Twitter in my apps section. I've tried reinstalling to no avail. Anyone else have this problem?

On a completely different note, have they removed the wordflow feature on the keyboard? I can't seem to get it to work.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Update from 8.1 - Duplicate Twitter App

As above, I have a duplicate entry for Twitter in my apps section. I've tried reinstalling to no avail. Anyone else have this problem?

On a completely different note, have they removed the wordflow feature on the keyboard? I can't seem to get it to work.

you've finished updating your phone? Check for updates again. Word flow is working unless something went wrong in your install

Do a soft reset to possibly get rid of the duplicate entry (long press volume down and power buttons until the phone vibrates and starts)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb