Windows Store - Error 0x80073CF6?

hesus

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Windows Store - Error 0x80073CF6

Hello everyone.

Updating certain apps in Windows store (and downloading new ones) always results in Error 0x80073CF6.

I tried every solution I could find, nothing worked. Specifically, Microsoft Photos and Groove Music are the ones causing problems, not to mention a lot of new apps I can not install on my laptop.

Anyone managed to solve this?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

ikjadoon

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Yup; same here. I just left the Insider Build, though, so maybe that caused it. Yeesh, a bundle of problems this Win10 update makes.

This is error in Event Viewer:

Activation of app microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe!microsoft.windowslive.mail failed with error: The system cannot find the file specified. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.

Why can't it find the files? How do I reinstall the files?

orlbuckeye

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I had the same thing happen as the store, camera and mail wouldn't work. I created a new account and everything worked. I original accounts profiled had become corrupt. Updates didn't fix it because the profile was corrupt.

Aviad Kohn

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Windows Store - Error 0x80073CF6

Same here I downgraded from fast ring and all Microsoft apps stop working. I will try delete and create my MS account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap