Will We Ever Get The Same Keyboard From Windows 10 Mobile?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
At least for tablets and tablet mode it would be great to have the wordflow keyboard and voice dictation. Any word of Microsoft bringing that over?

ZoneofJhay

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I really hope that we do get a new keyboard either from Microsoft or from a 3rd party developer.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
MS would say: If you want it, vote for it!

People have been voting for the horizontal/landscape startscreen for quite some time now, but we haven't gotten anything yet :/

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
MS would say: If you want it, vote for it!

People have been voting for the horizontal/landscape startscreen for quite some time now, but we haven't gotten anything yet :/

The O/S is slowly crawling to landscape support albeit it's only certain places right now or activated by certain actions. If your in landscape app for instance and open the task switcher by the back button everything is in landscape with a pixel out of place. The lack of landscape support for the start screen is what really marred the HTC TP7 back in the days.

I also do hope we do get landscape start screen support at some point.

Digital Moe

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Flow entry of text on a tablet device is such a no brainer i am staggered that it hasn't been implemented, even more so when I actually try and swipe and find i can't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap