Any W10M emulator I can run on Windows 10 desktop?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm running bluestacks on my pc so I can access whatsapp (short story - my phone got stolen and I'm not ready for a new smartphone)

I don't like the android version of whatsapp and bluestacks is slow as well.

Is there any program that can emulate a windows 10 mobile environment that I can use on a pc like bluestacks does for android?

I would really like to use the windows version of whatsapp as well as get back to 6tag

Thank you

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Any emulator for windows 10 mobile?

the SDK might have what you want. Otherwise I'm not sure there's anything.

SynthDude

May 26, 2016
Visit site

Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
I'm running bluestacks on my pc so I can access whatsapp (short story - my phone got stolen and I'm not ready for a new smartphone)

I don't like the android version of whatsapp and bluestacks is slow as well.

Is there any program that can emulate a windows 10 mobile environment that I can use on a pc like bluestacks does for android?

I would really like to use the windows version of whatsapp as well as get back to 6tag

Thank you
You can install desktop version of WhatsApp if that what you wanted?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

could you explain more on this? How and where should I start?

the developer tools for Windows Phone like Visual Studio might have what you're looking for. I know they have a WP8 emulator at least, don't know about 10.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Visual Studio 2015 includes an emulator for Windows Mobile 10. I suspect the Express version may have it. But I cannot remember if you can install just anything from the store in it. It's just for developers. Best to read online first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk