My computer is maybe broken?

Whiistled

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
So i had DNSunlocker on my computer, nothing was downloaded, it just worked its way onto my computer. Windows advised me to get this adremowal program or what its called, after I hit 'clean' it asked me to restart my computer. I did. When the computer started again, i typed in my password, hit enter and my writethingy ended up at the beginning (the one that is always ahead of what you are writing) and i could not log in at all. What i noticed is that my internet connection at the nottom of the screen tells me that there is no internet available even though im using cable and checked that there is nothing wrong with the modem. So i was like wtf and wanted to shut down the computer to maybe fix it. When i clicked on the button, only a small gray box appeared, nothing else. Seconds later my computer restarted on its own, again and again and its still restarting as im writing this. I cant do anything. I have important files on there for school and so on. Is there a way to recover these files and then wipe the computer? Or is there maybe a way to fix it without having to remove anything? Please help, i'd appreciate it.:cry:

aybarrap1

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
If you have malware, then it all depends. Do you have the capability to remove the hard drive? You could hook up another pc (with up to date antivirus and malware software) to see if you can read/copy the files (and scan then of course).

Whiistled

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
If you have malware, then it all depends. Do you have the capability to remove the hard drive? You could hook up another pc (with up to date antivirus and malware software) to see if you can read/copy the files (and scan then of course).
Your answer was the most useful here, but when I started my pc before trying what you said, my computer told me that my computer didnt load correctly. (Meaning that the virus I had kept growing evey time my pc went on and off. My computer realized this and asked for a troubleshoot. So now I am waiting for it to reset the computer :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)