Anniversary Update for Enterprise Edition

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You may want to look at this article: Windows 10's 1607 becomes the enterprise deployment default | Computerworld

For most corporate PCs, the former 10 years of support shrank to 12-18 months, the span between the designation of a version as ready for the "Current Branch for Business" (CBB) track and the appearance of that version's second successor on the CBB.

1607 just hit the "Current Branch" (CB) the track designed for consumers -- and designed to use consumers as testers -- but won't be okayed for the CBB until some future date, most likely four months from now, or in late 2016.

Dr Sammy

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Is it like after solving out bugs and issues from Pro and Home Editions, Microsoft releases a bug free and secure version of Anniversary Update to Enterprise editions( lets say after 3-4 months)?

How can I get all the current available Extensions for Edge. I'm loving Edge, I want the extensions

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you're running the Enterprise Edition, you'll need to speak with your system administrator. If you are the administrator, you'll need to contact your Microsoft Technical Account Manager for more information, that's what they're there for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimPulseWeightLoss