How to connect to remote desktop for two users

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
How does one configure the remote desktop client AND the host PC to access two different user accounts?

One is mine which is the Admin, I installed the helper app to configure the system and it worked. But I couldn't make it work with the second account.
Should it be enough that the helper app configures the system from the admin account or I have to do it from the second account too? (it didn't work from there the first time I tried)

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
With Remote Desktop, you just log in as the user you want to. Providing they have been added as a user who can login from the System settings.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
How does one configure the remote desktop client AND the host PC to access two different user accounts?

One is mine which is the Admin, I installed the helper app to configure the system and it worked. But I couldn't make it work with the second account.
Should it be enough that the helper app configures the system from the admin account or I have to do it from the second account too? (it didn't work from there the first time I tried)

Tutorial - https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...rvid=2EFB6A269CC4B9C3DC672EFB6A269CC4B9C3DC67

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I'll look it up.
This app is really solid but lacks options for the setup which could make it easier. For example, with similar software (well, kinda) like Voicewake you can enter the target PC's MAC address. That sounds like a good way to handle the directing of traffic inside a home lan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124