Facebook Video Call On Asus t100 Ha?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Im trying to use google chrome to do a video call through the browser, when i initiate the call my video is turned upside down. Is there anything i can do to fix that? why is it turned upside down? im on the anniversary update as well

also btw is there anyway to screenshot on this tablet when in tablet mode? it doesnt have a music physical windows button on the tablet

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Im trying to use google chrome to do a video call through the browser, when i initiate the call my video is turned upside down. Is there anything i can do to fix that? why is it turned upside down? im on the anniversary update as well

also btw is there anyway to screenshot on this tablet when in tablet mode? it doesnt have a music physical windows button on the tablet

on anniversary update you can do screenshots using the inking feature. Windows Ink is the best new thing in Windows 10 Anniversary Update | Windows Central

Have you tried a different browser to see if the results are different for the video?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Last edited:

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
check in device manager, disable them and enable them and if that doesn't work, remove the drivers and let them install again
disabling them didn't work. I want to try to reinstall the drivers but they arent listed on the asus support website

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz