Quiet hours

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
On my mobile (950XL) if I open Cortana's notebook at the top I see "About me" and then "Quiet hours", if I click this I can set the rules for this and I find it useful.

On my PC quiet hours shows up as an option on the Action centre but there doesn't seem to be any way to manage this as it doesn't show up in Cortana's notebook.

Any ideas, it would be good to shut my PC up at night without manually clicking on it on the Action centre as I know I would forget to turn in back off in the morning.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
On my mobile (950XL) if I open Cortana's notebook at the top I see "About me" and then "Quiet hours", if I click this I can set the rules for this and I find it useful.

On my PC quiet hours shows up as an option on the Action centre but there doesn't seem to be any way to manage this as it doesn't show up in Cortana's notebook.

Any ideas, it would be good to shut my PC up at night without manually clicking on it on the Action centre as I know I would forget to turn in back off in the morning.

tried to check with a colleagues pc but he has not signed in to anything so I can't check notebook settings

It has to be in notebook settings - maybe there's a pending update?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
On the phone when you click on the hamburger menu you get three top options:

Home
Notebook
Reminders

On the PC you only have two of:

Home
Notebook

In Notebook Reminders replaces the Quiet hours option on the PC and SP3 (And the Xbox One is still all over the place but you expect that as its still not fully up to spec).

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
On the phone when you click on the hamburger menu you get three top options:

Home
Notebook
Reminders

On the PC you only have two of:

Home
Notebook

In Notebook Reminders replaces the Quiet hours option on the PC and SP3 (And the Xbox One is still all over the place but you expect that as its still not fully up to spec).

what about in the calendar app? Just a thought

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynoGills