help - system taking all free space

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, on my tablet I am trying to create enough free space to create recovery USB for my pc which has decided to corrupt some dll files and wont start. I'm having a strange problem through, every time I uninstall something to get free space, system takes it, so I started with 7gb apps and games and 16gb system, I now have 5gb apps and games and 18gb system, I'm not actually getting any free space.

I tried running cccleaner to see if that would do it but nothing is working. Tried diskclean and clean system files too, nothing seems to freeing this space. Not long ago the computer was way under 20gb of storage use and fine, now its 30 and I can't free anything.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

I know its possible to free up the space as normally there was that much free space and I have created windows 10 from the tablet before, now system is hulking up and I don't know how to calm it down it bit and get soace.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, on my tablet I am trying to create enough free space to create recovery USB for my pc which has decided to corrupt some dll files and wont start. I'm having a strange problem through, every time I uninstall something to get free space, system takes it, so I started with 7gb apps and games and 16gb system, I now have 5gb apps and games and 18gb system, I'm not actually getting any free space.

I tried running cccleaner to see if that would do it but nothing is working. Tried diskclean and clean system files too, nothing seems to freeing this space. Not long ago the computer was way under 20gb of storage use and fine, now its 30 and I can't free anything.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

I know its possible to free up the space as normally there was that much free space and I have created windows 10 from the tablet before, now system is hulking up and I don't know how to calm it down it bit and get soace.

Did you try a scan with some ad cleaner?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon