The best windows 10 feature?

jbbeaven

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
For me, the Best w10 feature is Cortana!! i love the integration with my Surface... now im having the Best!

Missing something?? not me right now

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I love the different contextual menus used in Windows 10. I really dig this feature and how I need to adjust my eyes to read down the grey, black, blue and sometimes white menus when right-clicking. Who needs consistency?

(On a serious note, I do really dig the Notification Centre, when it actually works.)

demon09

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
Notification center for me also. I no longer need to keep tabs open in the background to check in on mail and app notifications.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Matty

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Best feature... hmm thats a hard one. i like Cortana, but also like how the menu looks. combining aspects of windows 8 and 7. the overall OS feels nice and smooth.The notification centre is also pretty cool. Similar to Mac OS Siera,

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I love the Hyper-V virtualization system. It lets you run Windows 8 to do all the main work whilst keeping W10 with DX12 etc. for gaming and newer store apps, with no need for dual boot. Best feature by far.

badelhas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Best feature... hmm thats a hard one. i like Cortana, but also like how the menu looks. combining aspects of windows 8 and 7. the overall OS feels nice and smooth.The notification centre is also pretty cool. Similar to Mac OS Siera,

I dont use Cortana since it?s not available in my language but I agree with everything you mentioned. Best Windows to date.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
The new version of Universal Apps and DX12 are the best features. If only these had been made available to Windows 8.1 I would have had the perfect version of Windows. Unfortunately Windows 8 did not get the usually expected support for compatibility with the following OS so the only solution is to run W8 in a VM under W10 (so DX12 is running native).

anon(5415472)

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Until on-demand sync becomes available, my favorite so far is the ease of miracast use and being able to project my phone or other device on my PC and being able to throw/cast my PC onto a miracast receiver. My miracast-enabled projector is getting a workout :love:

WP_20161005_19_24_06_Rich (2).jpg

This is me right now.

Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! For me it's the recovery options. For those that refuse to learn how to create a back up image with a 3rd party program, the reset is a great tool.
I don't use it because I have 8 back up images of my OS on a external drive.:winktongue: I do like the idea that you can reset back to factory as man times as you wish and you don't need a Key!:wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)