Why my Win10 upgrade to Anniversary get stuck?

Ettore Apolloni

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
I downloaded the upgrade by means of the "Windows10UpgraderApp", it completed the initial check and the whole download. At the second restart the installation got stuck at 32%. Switching off the pc, the previous release was automatically restored in few minutes.

It's an almost powerful laptop. I have large amount of RAM and HD space available. The current version is 1511, build SO 10586.589

impromark

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
Was your also stuck at 32%? That's where my wife's laptop stopped the AU, and then rolled back, three times now. I'm going to try uninstalling some programs first and see if that will loosen the blockage up there.

Mark

korab84

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I upgraded my desktop PC from Win7 to Win10, in July, then yesterday the Anniversary build got installed. After the update my computer was running super sluggish and things wouldn't open/run properly: I couldn't open the Start menu, type anything on the search mar, couldn't open the Settings portion...nothing. I ended up reinstalling Win10 fresh on my desktop so I can get rid of the sluggishness. I ran all the system updates, including Anniversary update, and so far everything running OK. Now I'm reinstalling all my previous applications again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3