Feature Update Fails & Leaves Me With A Problem

dbathonian

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I decided to install the Feature Update to Windows 10 known as version 1607 two days ago. Needless to say it has failed to install on two occasions so far. Fortunately the previous version 1511 of Windows 10 has been recovered automatically when I forced the machine to shut down after the installation seemed to be doing nothing after 23% and 75% of the process had been completed. However although the laptop is still functional and search engines I use will go to certain websites quite normally, I seem to have been left with a residual problem as for others which I use regularly it advises me that 'the security certificate presented by this website is not secure...............etc' OR 'There's a problem with this website's security certificate etc....................' Any ideas as to how I might resolve this problem? I have decided to put any further attempts at installing the Feature Update on hold for the time being.:eek:rly::eek:rly::eek:rly:

dbathonian

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I just tried disabling my internet security app and the problem disappeared. I then turned the app back on and the issue came back. So I think I've found the problem?

dbathonian

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
It was the internet security app that was causing the problem and this issue has now been resolved. But I'm still left with the Feature Update to look forward to!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss