My windows 10 won't boot

Pedro Aguiar br

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello there, I am having problems starting my windows 10 enterprise machine.

When I reboot it show the blue screen:

"Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. It will not start in normal mode. It will not start in safe mode. It blue screens with the file name : file: \WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\RapportKE64.sys Error code: 0xc000000d"

And I already tried to recover using the installation CD but none of the options worked.

Do you know a solution using the prompt?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
similar issue ahs been reported and fixed at microsoft forums and here is the link for further reading:> Windows 10 HP laptop: Error code 0xc000000d - Microsoft Community

Possible fix includes , and i qoute "
Use installation or recovery media to get to startup settings:
Insert the USB drive or DVD and restart your PC. If you’re using recovery media, skip the next step.
On the Install Windows page, select Repair your computer. (If you’re not seeing this page, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check out info from your PC manufacturer on how to change boot order and then try again.)
On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer to desktop.
If the issue persists, you may type the following commands by selecting Command prompt from the Advanced options.
bootrec /fixmbr
bootrec /fixboot
bootrec /scanos
bootrec /rebuildbcd
"

*solution credits to OP at Microsoft forums Jessen

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi If you can't get to Advanced Start like @ abhishek suggests. You can try this trick to get to the Advanced Startup!
5. Access ‘Advanced startup’ by triggering ‘Automatic Repair’

If your PC isn’t loading Windows 10 and you don’t have the operating system installation files, you can use the following trick.

Start your computer and follow the POST, when Windows should begin loading, press the power button to shutdown your computer.

Repeat the previous step twice, and in the third restart the operating system should enter into the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE), where a number of diagnostics will be performed to try fix any booting issues, but you will also get an option to access the Windows Startup Settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss