Windows 10 -> Store, Edge, Settings, Update down..video/audio stuttering.

tribexx

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I have a windows 10 machine 14393 that Settings and Store crashes when launching. When I launch Microsoft Edge, it cannot connect to the web. All other browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera) work fine. I cannot do updates, as that is part of settings and crashes.

FINALLY,

Video and audio streaming stutters...don't know if it's related.

Any help would be appreciated.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I feared as much...it's my frickin work laptop though...oh well.

thanks
Hi you could try a in-place repair and not lose any thing. Here's link!
How to repair Windows 10 with in-place upgrade. - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos

The repair of Windows 10, can resolve many problems in Windows 10 functionality and some times is the most reliable and quickest way to fix the Windows 10 malfunctions. Also the in-place Windows 10 upgrade, which performed with the repair process, ensures that Windows 10 have the latest updates and fixes installed.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi ! In-place repair will take a long time. Your PC will restart several times. Some times it acts like it's frozen. Just be patient. It may take over a hour to complete.
Let me know how things went. It helps me help other WC members!:wink: I have done it 3 times. It completed every time. I'll be logging on and off all day if you need more help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb