Boot into Windows or Boot into Macrium Reflect!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I love talking about back up images. I have a external drive where I always have 6 or 8 images of my OS stored. I use Macrium Reflect. I've been using Macrium for years and it has never let me down. When I shut down or reboot, I get the choice to boot into Windows 10 or boot into Macrium Reflect System recovery. This makes me fearless, knowing I can boot into Macrium recovery and restore my PC back to exactly like it was the day I created the image. I wish everyone would learn how to do this and I'm going to try and give yousome quick lessons. It's not that hard to do. Here's every thing you need to know about this program.
http://knowledgebase.macrium.com/display/KNOW/Macrium+Reflect+KnowledgeBase
That's pretty scary, but I'm going to try to show you how easy it really is. With 4 screen shots. You will have to use this program a few times to get familiar with it. There's not a lot of options.Macrium has made this user friendly. If this old man can learn this, you can also. There is so much you can do with this Program and if things go as I plan, I'll show you all the tricks and answer all your questions. Lets start with this much! Once you learn to create a image of your OS, you will be fearless like me!:wink: This is a good way for me to spend my Saturday.:grin: I love passing it forward!

Attachments

• CaptureMR#1.JPG
    CaptureMR#1.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 3
  • MR#2.JPG
    MR#2.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 3
  • MR#3.JPG
    MR#3.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 3
  • MR#4.JPG
    MR#4.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Sense my title was Boot into Windows 10 or Boot into Macrium Reflect Recovery, I'm going to add this to the thread for now. This is what I'm talking about and here's the link that will tell you how to create this option. You won't need the recovery disk.:wink: This is a great new feature that Macrium added recently. I love this feature!
Adding a boot menu option for Reflect recovery - KnowledgeBase - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase
Later I'll show you how to mount a image as a drive, where you can copy and paste or drag and drop. I will do I best to answer your questions. Lets see how well this much is excepted for now!

Attachments

• MR#5.JPG
    MR#5.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 2

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi There! Well I got bored and decided to add another post to this thread. I'm hoping this will get your attention and help get you interested in this program. I can mount my new image and copy and paste or drag and drop from it. It's a read only. Here's a link that explains this much better then I can. You can see in my screen shot the image is a exact copy of my OS. The C drive is my working drive on the left. The mounted image(E drive) is on the right. This is a free program. What are you waiting on??:wink:
Browsing Macrium Reflect images and backups in Windows Explorer - KnowledgeBase - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase

Attachments

• CaptureMR#7.JPG
    CaptureMR#7.JPG
    295 KB · Views: 3

anon(9424572)

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your 'how to' posts, I use Macrium Reflect to image my system & to clone, it has got me out of trouble several times & wouldn't be without it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessieundy