Hot CPU Tester Pro

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I'm aware this isn't a forum for testing Apps, but I thought I would see if anyone has any thoughts on this program. If it does all it says, it could be a big help to PC users. I don't remember which help forum recommended it. I have ran the diagnostics and the bench marks. No problems were found. Click OK to start the program. You don't have to click on purchase!
I never know where to start these threads; so move or delete if not appropriate. I don't usually recommend programs, but if this program checks all these things, it would be some thing to have in your tool bag IMHO.:wink: I just have the free version. I think the paid is 20$
7Byte : Hot CPU Tester Pro

Last edited:

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I'm aware this isn't a forum for testing Apps, but I thought I would see if anyone has any thoughts on this program. If it does all it says, it could be a big help to PC users. I don't remember which help forum recommended it. I have ran the diagnostics and the bench marks. No problems were found. Click OK to start the program. You don't have to click on purchase!
I never know where to start these threads; so move or delete if not appropriate. I don't usually recommend programs, but if this program checks all these things, it would be some thing to have in your tool bag IMHO.:wink: I just have the free version. I think the paid is 20$
7Byte : Hot CPU Tester Pro
Free version is called "Lite". It has to be downloaded and installed. Maybe then there's an OK button., But I'll install (probably buy) it later. The screenshots look awesome and I just love tools like this anyways. :winktongue:

EDIT>>>> I'm the kinda guy I run a CPU Speed & Temp Monitor in my SysTray. It gives me the Temp of both CPUs and the Speeds of both Processors. At a glance, I can see a run-away process just from the Temps. I like "doin' the drivin' " myself. :winktongue:

Peace. Alan
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
Lumia ICON [Win10M 14977.1000] Sportster
Even when I lose, I win.

Last edited:

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi friend! To try the Lite version, click OK. The Lite program should open!

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Capture26.JPG
    Capture26.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member