After downloading Fhotoroom my Windows PC froze up

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Holly ****, now I did something wrong! I tried to open a picture and it wouldn't open, I right clicked, It said search online at the App store, okay I did that, It came up with a program that was called Fhotoroom, so I thought okay, it's Microsoft's App store, pretty safe, not true, it froze my PC. I had to pull the plug. When I was trying to load the app it wanted my Microsoft Outlook account, username/password after I pulled the plug it won't let me sign in with my PC password I have to use my Microsoft Outlook password. When it comes on I can't really touch much if I do chromium opens then will not shut down, I'm sitting here waiting, tired and screaming flipping mad!
Anything I open freezes. Anybody out there?

chewtu

Feb 11, 2017
Visit site
Fhotoroom to my Windows 10 PC and now my PC froze

Mabe someone out there is a little smarter than me. I downloaded Fhotoroom to my Windows 10 PC and now my PC froze

Now I did something wrong! I tried to open a picture and it wouldn't open, I right clicked, It said search online at the App store, okay I did that, It came up with a program that was called Fhotoroom, so I thought okay, it's Microsoft's App store, pretty safe, not true, it froze my PC. I had to pull the plug. When I was trying to load the app it wanted my Microsoft Outlook account, username/password after I pulled the plug it won't let me sign in with my PC password I have to use my Microsoft Outlook password. When it comes on I can't really touch much if I do chromium opens, then will not shut down, I'm sitting here waiting, tired and screaming flipping mad! Anything I open freezes.

chewtu

Feb 11, 2017
Visit site
Downloaded Fhotoroom to my Windows 10 PC

Downloaded Fhotoroom to my Windows 10 PC and now my PC froze. Now I did something wrong! I tried to open a picture and it wouldn't open, I right clicked, It said search on line at the App store, okay I did that, It came up with a program that was called Fhotoroom, so I thought okay, it's Microsoft's App store, pretty safe, not true, it froze my pc. I had to pull the plug. When I was trying to load the app it wanted my Microsoft Outlook account, username/password after I pulled the plug it won't let me sign in with my pc password I have to use my Microsoft Outlook password. When it comes on I can't really touch much, if I do chromium opens then will not shut down, I'm sitting here waiting, tired and screaming flipping mad!
Anything I open freezes

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Threads Merged.

User... Please do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Downloaded Fhotoroom to my Windows 10 PC

Sounds like an improper shutdown has damaged your system.

Have a look here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...em-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

If that is not possible to run due to system faults, you could also attempt to use a restore point. Control Panel > Recovery > Open System Restore

Do you have an OS Image you can boot? There should be repair options there...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon