Syncing Music on Microsoft Groove on ios Devices for Offline

Deathwolfxx

Apr 8, 2017
Visit site
Sorry about the title. I couldn't think of how to phrase it.

So, I'm thinking about switching from iTunes to Groove music because my new laptop already has the Groove app preinstalled. I've synced several albums that I have that aren't available on Groove (but are legally acquired) via One Drive and all that which is working fine I guess, even though it takes FOREVER to sync.

Anyway, my main problem is: These songs (eventually) show up on my iPod touch and iPhone but I'm not able to listen unless I have WiFi turned on or I'm using data which means it's absolutely useless on my iPod. I would really, really like to have these songs on my iPod for times when I don't wanna use up my phone batter for just listening to music. Is there something I'm doing wrong? It's not really "offline" listening if you're still using data. If it doesn't work like that, I guess I'll just go back to apple music/ iTunes because it does exactly what I need.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't know about the Groove app on iPod, but on Windows when you go to an album there a choice to download. That will put it right on your device. Onedrive is the cloud. Hope that's what you were asking.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett