Hello all,

I had a couple of questions, that more or less relate to Windows 10 S.

To start - I'm setting up my Stream book to only install apps from the store. I've setup the settings and I'm good with that part.

So office can be installed from the Windows Store, or at least I thought. Get Office 365 is on the store, which routes you to office and requires you to install the exe version. That won't install as its outside of the store. Ok, so how do I get office 365?

I downloaded Word Mobile. Great, its a bit different, I can work with that. However, there is no grammar check. Umm... so maybe that's not the office version I need.

So how can I install Office 365 from the Store. Or is this more of you use the Mobile version or Web Version? Maybe they haven't released office for the Store yet?

Thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,
    --Shawn Barnes
    05-11-2017 10:52 PM
    Hello all,

To start - I'm setting up my Stream book to only install apps from the store. I've setup the settings and I'm good with that part.

So office can be installed from the Windows Store, or at least I thought. Get Office 365 is on the store, which routes you to office and requires you to install the exe version. That won't install as its outside of the store. Ok, so how do I get office 365?

I downloaded Word Mobile. Great, its a bit different, I can work with that. However, there is no grammar check. Umm... so maybe that's not the office version I need.

So how can I install Office 365 from the Store. Or is this more of you use the Mobile version or Web Version? Maybe they haven't released office for the Store yet?

Thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,
    --Shawn Barnes
    Office 365 is coming to the store. It'll probably be released at the same time as "s' gets to the market. It's not there yet.
    05-11-2017 11:54 PM
    Hello all,

Thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,
    --Shawn Barnes
    Windows Store has Office Online app.
    Go check it out ....................

office-online.jpg
    05-11-2017 11:58 PM
    I have also posted another thread about Microsoft Office suite.

Here is the copy of that thread.................

Source :
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/31937...ows-store.html

Microsoft's full Office desktop apps are coming to beef up the Windows Store

You can't even find the mobile version of Office on PCs anymore.
    05-12-2017 12:02 AM
    Thank you all. So the answer is that they haven't released the full desktop version to the app store. So presently, my options are office mobile or office online. Neither of which have the full functionalities I require for Office.
    05-12-2017 08:02 AM