Possible to set up wireless speaker over wifi?

ramius

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I have a wireless Heos 5 speaker by Denon. Is it possible to set this up as an external speaker in windows 10?

It is designed primarly for mobile. So if you use their app on your phone, it streams the music to the speaker over wifi. But can I do this from my computer via some sort of manual workaround?

It has bluetooth, but this often disconnects. Requring me to pair them every day. Can the speaker be set up as a sound source by connecting to the my wifi router or via wifi connection to my computer?

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a wireless Heos 5 speaker by Denon. Is it possible to set this up as an external speaker in windows 10?

It is designed primarly for mobile. So if you use their app on your phone, it streams the music to the speaker over wifi. But can I do this from my computer via some sort of manual workaround?

It has bluetooth, but this often disconnects. Requring me to pair them every day. Can the speaker be set up as a sound source by connecting to the my wifi router or via wifi connection to my computer?
Changing the wireless network connection HEOS 7 HEOS 5 HEOS 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb