File Explorer Not Refreshing on Server

jrfeimst2

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
This is the strangest thing I have ever noticed with my surface book. I have to connect to a smb mac mini server at work to drop files. I hate it, but I have no control. It used to work fine until I updated my computer. Now when I try to make a new folder I have to manually refresh and constantly have to refresh anything I do on the server. The strange part is that file explorer works perfectly fine on the computer side until I try to work on the server, which then messes the computer side up to and have to refresh in any and all windows. Only work around I have found is Opus 12, which works great on the server. I have a 60 day trail, but I would hate to have to buy a 80 dollar software for this one issue. I have tried scannow and dism and a upgrade/reinstall of the system files. I have not tried wiping the computer completely yet. I did that recently when though when I did the latest major update because the computer would not update in any other way other than wiping it completely and now this problem has come up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124