nuvision cherry atom tablet wont boot 32bit

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
hello fellow microsofties, I recently "upgraded"(more like sidegraded) from an asus M81C to a nuvision TM800W610L mostly for the nicer screen and body and it went all good there, only problem is I expected it to be as fast or a bit faster than the asus since it has a newer atom chip which is lower end but should be just as good or better than the older higher end I had while consuming less power

but that has hardly been the case, it is noticeably slower than the asus, and I blame the OS being 64bit for that, frankly I don't see the reasoning behind a 2gb non-upgradeable device running x64, the battery seems to be worse too, anyway, I can't seem to find a way to make this thing boot a x86 w10 drive no matter what, does anyone have a clue how to fix this? and even more confusing is I can boot an x86 linux distro just fine, so it obviously isnt locked to x64

I ended up fresh installing the x64 OS and yet again everything feels the same, multitasking is noticeably worse because ram usage is higher than on x86, from a fresh boot the x86 tablet has 1.2/2gb ram usage while the x64 sits at 1.5/2gb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion