Windows 10 Update gave my computer cancer & it's spreading by the hour

K Hollywood

Jan 10, 2018
Visit site
I've never had a issue with Windows 10 updates until now. :unhappy: I quickly realized that the more I tried to use it the more problems I was finding the crappiest problem is my computer loads games like I was in 1984 I never saw anything take so long to load that site gives me a message "waiting for more players" impossible that site is never waiting its busy players everywhere so I hit reload and then I can access it with like 80 people that were already there yet 1 second ago when they said no players were there. Also I used to be able to post pic comments on liveleak but now it just uploads and the pic never appears . But the waiting time online just loading a page takes forever for anything So I decide to see if there is a video online I can watch for help ... Well that didn't help at all because the flash player is freezing and jerking the video annoying me to all hell I never had any video issues or slow loading pages and sites and my games are like on a 2 second delay it's sounds like nothing but it makes a difference it's just frustrating because I suck at computer language and figuring out what made it flip out. If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it. Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FegleyArnold