I was watching the BUILD keynote today and noticed these category headings on some of the Start pages. Does anybody know how to create/enable these?
    10-30-2012 01:16 PM
    I figured it out. How to Name Groups of Apps on the Windows 8 Metro Start Screen - How-To Geek

10 minutes of Bing searching yielded nothing. One Google search, and this was the top hit. I guess Bing still has a ways to go.
    10-30-2012 01:39 PM
    I keep using Bing hoping it will get better. Unfortunately its not.
    10-30-2012 02:05 PM
    What are you guys searching?

Customize the Start Screen in Windows 8: Group, Arrange & Name Tiles

Found that via Bing, first link. Searched: group names windows 8.
    10-30-2012 04:08 PM
    The other link is correct in my experience. You don't highlight a group. If you click a group you go into it. If you right click a group you can name it.

I like some parts of Bing. I can search for guns and get results of actual guns, not accessories like google since their "no guns" policy. But some things annoy me.
    10-30-2012 04:37 PM
    The other link is correct in my experience. You don't highlight a group. If you click a group you go into it. If you right click a group you can name it.

I like some parts of Bing. I can search for guns and get results of actual guns, not accessories like google since their "no guns" policy. But some things annoy me.
    Really? I just type gun into google and I got gunbroker.com?

Now, we are way off topic.
    10-30-2012 05:31 PM
    You are right. They seem to have allowed it on the web results again, but not on the shopping tab.
    10-30-2012 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD