Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I was watching the BUILD keynote today and noticed these category headings on some of the Start pages. Does anybody know how to create/enable these?

I figured it out. How to Name Groups of Apps on the Windows 8 Metro Start Screen - How-To Geek

10 minutes of Bing searching yielded nothing. One Google search, and this was the top hit. I guess Bing still has a ways to go.

I keep using Bing hoping it will get better. Unfortunately its not.

What are you guys searching?

Customize the Start Screen in Windows 8: Group, Arrange & Name Tiles

Found that via Bing, first link. Searched: group names windows 8.

Global Posts
    1,591 Global Posts
    The other link is correct in my experience. You don't highlight a group. If you click a group you go into it. If you right click a group you can name it.

I like some parts of Bing. I can search for guns and get results of actual guns, not accessories like google since their "no guns" policy. But some things annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by power5 View Post
    The other link is correct in my experience. You don't highlight a group. If you click a group you go into it. If you right click a group you can name it.

I like some parts of Bing. I can search for guns and get results of actual guns, not accessories like google since their "no guns" policy. But some things annoy me.
    Really? I just type gun into google and I got gunbroker.com?

Now, we are way off topic.

Global Posts
    1,591 Global Posts
    You are right. They seem to have allowed it on the web results again, but not on the shopping tab.