Anyone else dissapointed with no podcast?

shingi_70

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else kind of sad that Xbox music on windows 8 doesn't have podcast support.
Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Personally, I've never listened to a podcast on my PC in my life; all podcasts I listen to are directly from my phone. As long as they don't remove support for that in WP8 (and maybe give us a way to add a custom RSS feed like we can do by syncing through Zune), I'm fine with it.

(Of course, I know that only works in the US, but still.)

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Seriously? What is Microsoft doing with all these problems? Podcast support is something that is pretty basic. What a train wreck this whole thing is. I don't want to keep watching but I cant seem to pry myself away.

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes it sucks ther is no native podcast support. Maybe they are leaving it up to the development community. Can't do pod cast on my phone with no sd card space. I've got too much music and no unlimited data to stream.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've never listened to a podcast on my PC either. However, I just downloaded the latest Windows Weekly podcast found here. I am able to view it in Xbox video player.

I do not understand the question about no podcast support. This podcast plays just fine for me. Is there some other issue, or is there something I'm missing here?

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I am disappointed but Xbox Music's lack of support of podcast but I found an App you guys may be able to use called "Slap Dash Podcasts" just a heads up.

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I've never listened to a podcast on my PC either. However, I just downloaded the latest Windows Weekly podcast found here. I am able to view it in Xbox video player.

I do not understand the question about no podcast support. This podcast plays just fine for me. Is there some other issue, or is there something I'm missing here?

Yes links work fine but you can't subscribe to a link and have it auto download ready for offline viewing or listening.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes