Windows 8 games Tile

flashmaster591

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone
Like many people on here I upgraded to Win 8 and I love it

When I first installed W8 the Games tile used to jump around and show my Xbox avatar my Gamerscore.
Plus f I had been playing a game on my Xbox (lets say Battlefield) when I came back to my PC the Battlefield 3 logo would be showing on the tile.

However it has recently stopped doing this and all I am left with is a blank green tile with an xbox controller on it.

Has anyone else got this issue or have any ideas how to fix ?

It was one of my favourite parts (sad I know)

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone
Like many people on here I upgraded to Win 8 and I love it

When I first installed W8 the Games tile used to jump around and show my Xbox avatar my Gamerscore.
Plus f I had been playing a game on my Xbox (lets say Battlefield) when I came back to my PC the Battlefield 3 logo would be showing on the tile.

However it has recently stopped doing this and all I am left with is a blank green tile with an xbox controller on it.

Has anyone else got this issue or have any ideas how to fix ?

It was one of my favourite parts (sad I know)

Any chance you turned off the live tile? With a mouse, right click on the tile and make sure the live tile is on (if it is on, maybe try toggling it off and on again). I'm not sure what the procedure is on a touch screen.

flashmaster591

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi thanks

No should have said I already tried this, also tried uninstalling and re-installing games app.

Also tried deleting my profile from my xbox and putting it back on

But still no tile updates

Can you tell me if your Games tile has avatar animations and box art of your last played game ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3