I recently upgraded my Lenovo laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 8. However, when I installed the Skype app, I noticed my "people" do not populate in Skype. How do I import my contacts into Skype? When I installed the Skype app for windows phone 8, it worked like a charm. Any thoughts here?

The only think I would point out is that it has me signed into Skype with my live.com account. Prior to windows 8, I always signed into Skype with my gmail account, but windows 8 seems to only let me use my live account with Skype. I can't seem to sign into skype with gmail and I haven't been able to import my facebook contacts to Skype or log into Skype using my facebook account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    12-11-2012 05:52 PM
    When I installed Skype I got my Skype contacts. I don't remember signing in with my live ID. I signed in with my regular Skype account username an password. I think my live account was already signed on for my xbox and skydrive.
    12-11-2012 05:57 PM
    When I installed Skype I got my Skype contacts. I don't remember signing in with my live ID. I signed in with my regular Skype account username an password. I think my live account was already signed on for my xbox and skydrive.
    See, it never gave me a choice about how to sign in. I downloaded the app, and in the upper-right corner it has me signed in with my live ID. When I go into settings-->profile and try to sign out (so I can sign back in with my skype name) I get the following message:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (1) copy.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	24652
    12-11-2012 06:27 PM