- 12-29-2012, 06:26 AM #1
Last edited by ImAdrian23; 12-29-2012 at 08:35 AM.
- 12-29-2012, 06:50 AM #2
Sometimes traces of the program remain when you uninstall. download and run revo uninstaller to remove all traces of the program, including registry entries, and try to install again. Worked for me, but be careful as it will alter the registry.
- 12-29-2012, 06:52 AM #3
- 12-29-2012, 09:23 AM #4
Not seen that error before, try this-
Uninstall with revo and remove all traces of the program
Download and run ccleaner (the registry fixer part)
Reboot and try installing again
If it still won't run try running it as an administrator.
- 12-29-2012, 10:01 AM #8
Tbh I ditched the app and just use wmp to sync my music and playlists. Works a lot better as long as you don't have a music pass, but still far from perfect. Hopefully MS are busy working on a proper solution to the multitude of issues people are having.
- 12-29-2012, 10:27 AM #9
One last question. Do I need a Music Pass (or pay) to actually use XBOX Music? Isn't it just like Zune? Listen to music but if you want to get more music you pay? If so how do I download it because it asks me sign up for a pass...
- 12-29-2012, 10:37 AM #10
I think you just need to change the extension of the playlist files and move them across to wmp's playlist folder. Zune playlist files are .zpl and wmp playlists are .wpl. There are a few guides if you search. Not sure about Xbox music as I don't use it, but I think you can only stream for free on Xbox and PC.
- By AgentS987 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2012, 01:14 AM
- By idontknowabob in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2012, 10:32 PM
- By mcheiron in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:48 AM
- By marcojavier in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:58 AM
- By species5618 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2011, 04:05 PM