01-03-2013, 10:48 PM #1
- 61 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is there any way to get my categories from Outlook.com to show up in the Windows 8 Mail app? Is there even a way to categorize in the Mail app?
If anyone reading this is also a phone user, will my Outlook.com categories show up on the phone? How about in Outlook 2013?
I'll be getting the phone in a few days and would love to know ahead of time.
- 01-04-2013, 11:47 PM #3
Windows 8 works more similar to Windows Phone 7 (i.e. like a smartphone or tablet app shortcut rather than a desktop website) in terms of the People hub and Hotmail (i.e. they are separate, rather than integrated like in Outlook.com). You can e-mail your contacts via the People hub in Windows 8 (and WP 7 and presumably WP 8).
(I used WP 7 in the comparison above because I have a WP 7 smartphone but don't yet have a WP 8 smartphone.)
- By mtmjr90 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 178Last Post: 05-07-2013, 08:32 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 10-29-2012, 06:43 AM
- By kj_wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:06 PM
- By hardywang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2012, 09:23 PM
- By socialcarpet in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2012, 05:40 PM