- 01-12-2013, 10:48 AM #1
I didn't find anything on the interweb, so maybe someone of you has an answer.
In Windows 8 Mail, is there really no way to define an IMAP root folder path? My personal mail address requires that, and I just can't set it.
Thanks in advance
(It's the same on Windows Phone, but there I just live with it, on my computer I have to be able to set this option, or I'm stuck with Windows Live Mail and I'd like to try out the whole mail integrated into the OS experience. Even the iPhone has this option (that was all I found out looking for a solution ) so I don't really see why it shouldn't be an option on a full grown OS. )
01-12-2013, 12:26 PM #2
- 119 Posts
- By Alteran195 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-31-2013, 11:56 AM
- By shiftF in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2012, 07:25 PM
- By FriendOrDafoe in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2012, 08:40 AM
- By atanu055 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2012, 10:28 AM
- By macisp2000 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:15 PM