Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By unstoppablekem
  1.    #1  
    Also, I'm gonna get this pc. I'm done with macs. Finally, I'm completely out of Apple's ecosystem!! It comes with touch, subwoofer, wireless keyboard and touchpad, quad core i7, nvidia graphics, 1TB of storage (I think), and more!! They sell it at the Microsoft store too. But no where has it. 😭

So when it is back in stock, I'm gonna buy it.

http://store.vizio.com/ca27ta5.html

BTW, I made this thread to show you guys how awesome this is.
    jabtano and BIGPADDY like this.
  2.    #2  
    Would any of you guys considering getting this, or the other models of this all in one? It ranges from $899 to $1539. 24 inches to 27 inches. Non touch and touch. :)

Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unstoppablekem View Post
    Would any of you guys considering getting this, or the other models of this all in one? It ranges from $899 to $1539. 24 inches to 27 inches. Non touch and touch. :)
    I would go for touch it will go well with the Windows 8 interface and for the other question go for what suits your needs the most but the VIZIO 27 inch touchscreen all - in - one spec rise seem extremely good
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPADDY View Post
    I would go for touch it will go well with the Windows 8 interface and for the other question go for what suits your needs the most but the VIZIO 27 inch touchscreen all - in - one spec rise seem extremely good
    The new version announced at ces just added a 802.11ac wireless chip, compared to the current generation 802.11n. That's it. So I'm not waiting just for that.
  5.    #5  
    Man, this is taking forever for vizio to restock it. I want it now!! 😃
  6.    #6  
    It is available on the vizio website now, but the Microsoft store website will have it available soon. That is where I will order it.
  7.    #7  
    Now it's available on Amazon. C'mon Microsoft store...

Global Posts
    33,002 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    Moved to Windows 8, since this is a PC, not a mobile device.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    Moved to Windows 8, since this is a PC, not a mobile device.
    Okay.
  10.    #10  
    It is now available on the Microsoft store website as of this afternoon (like 2 PST). I ordered mine. I'll post a pic when I get it.

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    I've been eying this as well. I like it alot. I've also been eying a Sony. Forget the model number. They are both equal, give or take, but the Sony has movie and music editing software included (I'm a musician), so I am leaning towards that. Tho, I may wind up with this, since its a cpl hundred cheaper than the Sony...I'm impatient...lol.
    Sprint (9 1/2 years) - Samsung SPH-A460, Sanyo PM-8200(S), Samsung A900 "Blade" & Samsung SPH-M620 "Upstage" simultaneously (2 lines), Samsung Instinct & Samsung Upstage simultaneously (2 lines), Palm Pre & Palm Pixi simultaneously (2 lines), HTC Evo, HTC Arrive::::Verizon (since March 2012) - iPhone 4s, HP Pre3.....[S]Looking forward to going back[/S] Finally back to Windows Phone with the HTC 8x [S](iPhone 4s as work line, HP Pre3 to play with)[/S]...now on a Nokia Lumia Icon. Love my Gen 1 Surface RT!!

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    Curious tho....why did u only want to get it at the Microsoft Store?
    Sprint (9 1/2 years) - Samsung SPH-A460, Sanyo PM-8200(S), Samsung A900 "Blade" & Samsung SPH-M620 "Upstage" simultaneously (2 lines), Samsung Instinct & Samsung Upstage simultaneously (2 lines), Palm Pre & Palm Pixi simultaneously (2 lines), HTC Evo, HTC Arrive::::Verizon (since March 2012) - iPhone 4s, HP Pre3.....[S]Looking forward to going back[/S] Finally back to Windows Phone with the HTC 8x [S](iPhone 4s as work line, HP Pre3 to play with)[/S]...now on a Nokia Lumia Icon. Love my Gen 1 Surface RT!!

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    This is a pretty nice design. Although, I gotta see it in person first, because I don't really like Vizio TVs. So hopefully their PCs will give out better vibes.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaap View Post
    This is a pretty nice design. Although, I gotta see it in person first, because I don't really like Vizio TVs. So hopefully their PCs will give out better vibes.
    They have them at the Microsoft stores.
    Thanked by:
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgift View Post
    Curious tho....why did u only want to get it at the Microsoft Store?
    The complete insurance, and that I can take it to a Microsoft store, versus sending it to vizio.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgift View Post
    I've been eying this as well. I like it alot. I've also been eying a Sony. Forget the model number. They are both equal, give or take, but the Sony has movie and music editing software included (I'm a musician), so I am leaning towards that. Tho, I may wind up with this, since its a cpl hundred cheaper than the Sony...I'm impatient...lol.
    This is super thin, has a remote so you can put in a cable box or even your Xbox 360 into this, has great nivida graphics, has a quad core i7 processor with turbo boost, and more. But if you can, you can wait for the new model. The only difference is that it supports 802.11ac. This one supports 802.11n.

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    The complete insurance, and that I can take it to a Microsoft store, versus sending it to vizio.
    Fair enuff...lol

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    This is super thin, has a remote so you can put in a cable box or even your Xbox 360 into this, has great nivida graphics, has a quad core i7 processor with turbo boost, and more. But if you can, you can wait for the new model. The only difference is that it supports 802.11ac. This one supports 802.11n.
    Yeah, I know. Been doing my homework for a while now, both online and in stores. This definitely a slick machine.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,526 Global Posts
    That computer looks very nice. Give us a review after you get it.
    Thanked by:
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottcraft View Post
    That computer looks very nice. Give us a review after you get it.
    Alright, I will. I might make a video of it on my channel, TechWithKEM. 😊
  21.    #21  
    Alright, I freakin' love this computer. I ordered an external blu ray player, but you can always put in a regular blu ray player in the hdmi port. If you are too close to the display, it won't look good (like any other HDTV). It is nice, powerful, and great for the price. Check out the picture. https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...EJK7fWr254bAbw
  22.    #23  
    Curious, do you think this computer will be slow soon? Like the iMac has a better quad core i7 processor, better nvidia graphics, and more RAM. Vizio has 4GB of RAM, Mac has 8GB.

Edit: I was wrong, the vizio has 8GB of ram.
    Last edited by unstoppablekem; 02-19-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Hey guys could you please upload some of your videos and setups so i can analyse them. This is gonna be my first windows 8 pc so i wanna get a good look.. Thanks