- 07-05-2013, 12:46 AM #2
for trivial games like Royal Revolt and Drift Mania C2 the alt tab works fine.
So I guess you must be playing software like Diablo III or something
there are issues like this, I found something maybe of help
Alt tab crashes every game - Microsoft Community
Also try setting the compatibility to Windows 7.
- 07-05-2013, 01:16 PM #3
i tried. no go. I´m having this problem with all games i play. Tried Natural Selection2, Chivalry, Bf3, Eve Online...=\
To avoid a crash i have to alt+enter (change to window mode) if i want to use the desktop again without leaving the game and then alt+enter again to go back to fullscreen. Thats the mistery...its not a problem with fullscreen softwares its the switching or alternating fullscreen apps which seems to be the problem.
- 07-06-2013, 01:42 PM #5
Hey, I've been having this issue also with all/most of my games.
If you've got an AMD video card then try out the AMD Windows 8.1 preview driver.
That fixed the issue for me.
- By True Magic in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2013, 01:37 PM
- By gedzum in forum Windows 8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2013, 04:17 AM
- By binthham in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2013, 08:29 PM
- By akiman911 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2013, 05:29 PM
- By Patric.Z in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2013, 03:56 PM