Halo: Spartan Assault shows in Store

HYDR0SH0K

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Screenshot (20).jpgScreenshot (19).jpg
The new Halo: Spartan Assault game is showing in the Store app, but you can't download it. You can, though, buy the credits for the game. Maybe this showing up means it will be released soon?

Last edited:

HYDR0SH0K

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Just open the Game app, scroll to Windows Games Store, click that and you should see it pop up. I couldn't search for it. I am as giddy as a little school girl for this game!

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Not a mobile gamer or care about Halo, but will be getting this for my Vivo tab and Lumia 920.
This game is a big step for the plarform and exactly the kind of move I hope to see from MS. They deserve my support.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
For some reason i don't think it will work on 512MB devices, Ether way i'm looking forward to it's release.

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
For some reason i don't think it will work on 512MB devices, Ether way i'm looking forward to it's release.

well you are wrong. even WPcentral article (Halo: Spartan Assault coming to Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 in July! | Windows Phone Central) says its compatible with 512mb phones, in the last part "Coming soon to phone, PC and tablet".
Remember this is a 343 industries Halo game, not some lazy studio that doesn't care much about WP so they don't even make a 512mb version or give it like million months after release.

Hopefully Microsoft can release more games like this for the ecosystem! maybe Halo is RTS and not an FPS but still it looks really really nice! I wonder when it is going to be exactly released. maybe next week!

Helen Phoenix

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
when ever i go to that page and press the play button it comes up with a message saying i dont have the right app!!!
but doesn't tell me which one i need.
Can you help?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
The thread title is incorrect. Halo is in the Games app, but not in the Store yet (in most countries). It was added to the Games app about a week ago, probably coinciding with when the game was available in Trinidad & Tobago. It is not published in the US Store yet.

when ever i go to that page and press the play button it comes up with a message saying i dont have the right app!!!
but doesn't tell me which one i need.
Can you help?

The app you need is the game itself. When you tap on the button to look for it in the store, it searches for it, but doesn't find it, because it's not there yet. Normally, once the game is released, tapping on that button would automatically bring up the page to buy it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos