- 08-03-2013, 05:10 PM #1
"Something happened and the Windows Store is no longer working"
Something happened but for the life of me, I don't know what. One day I was fine, the next day, this message. Rebooted, cleared cache and still no access to the store. Any ideas?
- 08-03-2013, 10:52 PM #2
- 08-04-2013, 11:39 AM #4
Something like this happened to me already.
Where the store was saying i had an app installed but i couldn't find it. I tried removing the package via powershell but that didn't work. Eventually, I took ownership of the app data folder. Then restarted. Then voila.
- 08-04-2013, 04:18 PM #5
08-04-2013, 04:22 PM #6
- 139 Posts
Had this happen to me on 8.1 preview. No apps would open either. I tried all magic tricks from the web but just reinstalled eventually. I even tried restoring from a very early image. In my particular case even the PC setting would close to start screen
- 08-04-2013, 06:18 PM #7
I'm back up and running but I'm so sure its stable yet. I looked at the Action Center to check a driver that wants to install and it froze up then restarted. Never had this kind of issue with any other Windows beta.
- 08-06-2013, 09:26 PM #10
- By IMStrugglin in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 16Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:56 PM
- By DinkyPanda in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2013, 06:12 AM
- By IMStrugglin in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2013, 03:20 AM
- By k00ksta in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2013, 04:59 PM
- By True Magic in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2013, 04:52 PM