Windows Store (is it me or also you)

John Balacano

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Screenshot (50).png Screenshot (49).png having this problems lately

note: I tried refreshing my P.C and nothing happens (most of the problems of users are being fixed by refreshing the P.C)

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Try this:
windows +R
(start --> run)
and type wsreset.exe and click OK.

Give it a few moments and try again.... this flushes the store cache which can sometimes cause issues - I've done this on both my surface and main laptop and seems to have helped the stability (and app updates) no end.

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
:|
Not sure mate, a quick google suggests a few things which you've probably already tried!:
  • with the store app open return to the desktop, then close the store app using the right click close on the snap-in menu on the right, then try to re-launch.
  • Someone suggested making sure your date & time are correct - and resync it to the MS time server. <-- Actually I know this stops the Apple store from working on the ipad.
  • Someone else suggested swapping to a local account
  • Others have suggested a system refresh (which it sounds like you've done).

Good luck!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Earlier at a Microsoft event they have four devices at hand running Windows 8/Windows RT (one running 8.1 Preview) and I tethered the four to my HTC 8S to install the app PC Benchmark. All but one, the Acer S7 on Preview installed the app.

Have you tried a different region?

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Endorsay

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
still don't work guys I think I should throw my laptop now :(((

I had similar experience as you. Store was working fine for couple of weeks. Then it stopped for couple of weeks: though different error message. Then one day, I just woke up the laptop as usual, no updates or reboots, checked the Store and it was working again. I had tried a bunch and I agree very frustrating.

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
PC Settings -> Accounts -> Verify your account. After you re-type your password you are good to go. Also make sure you're date/time/zone are correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon