Change photo tile image in 8.1/Also bing image on lock screen

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Couple of questions: Does anyone know if it is possible to have something like a slideshow of photos of my choosing as the live tile for the photos app? I don't like how it sometimes cycles screenshots I've taken and I don't want to delete them. I saw you can select a single image as the live tile, but I'm looking more for something like in WP where you can select your favourites and it will use them as the live tile.

Also, does anyone know how to get the bing image of the day on lock screen? I can't remember where it was.

Last edited:

Dietrich Cleijne

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
It looks like the live tile uses photo's from the Camera Album. If you put only the Photo's you want to see on your livetile in that album it should do the trick.

Last edited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, I'll give that a try. Thanks. It would have been more convenient and intuitive to have it like it is in WP with the favourites folder.

Update: It doesn't seem to work for me. I'll see if it just takes a while to update, but I've tried turning off and on the shuffle and the live tile to no avail. Can anyone confirm if it works for them?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs