something went wrong with my volume control

Jonatz

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Is your little volume indicator and your mini player in the upper left of the display that normally appears when you use your hardware/keyboard volume buttons gone, too? I tried a lot of things to get it back but to be honest i dont know what happened before it disappeared. Thanks for help!

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Is your little volume indicator and your mini player in the upper left of the display that normally appears when you use your hardware/keyboard volume buttons gone, too? I tried a lot of things to get it back but to be honest i dont know what happened before it disappeared. Thanks for help!

Does the volume still change you just don't see the on screen notification that it is changing?

​I haven't noticed this (I have a Win8 laptop and a Surface) but I don't mess with the volume all that much either.

Jonatz

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Oh thank you! Btw I meanwhile tried a System restore but nothing happened. Seems to be a pretty ugly bug...

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that's strange. It works ok for me on my laptop and desktop. I looked around in settings and online but couldn't really find anyhting on it. I don't even know what that thing is really called. It might be worth bringing it up on Microsoft Answers to see if anyone has the same issue or to just report the problem. I saw something about trying a clean boot and seeing if that works. Other than that I'm not too sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb