Anybody want a windows 8 psx emulator metro app?

mobwi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
re:

I'm too busy recently. As you know I can't profit from this until I publish or sell it on the market. So I can only do it part time when there're other profit projects I can do. I think it will come in the market soon but I can't promise. Maybe later time this year, maybe some time of next month.

spasticman91

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
re:

Perhaps you could start a modest kick-starter, maybe asking for $500 or so? I'd definitely offer up at least $50, like I said when you first started this project :D

mobwi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
re:

I am from China, I can't start a Kick-starter project. Besides, Kick-starter might not prove the project. There're many projects applying and waiting.

mobwi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for you help.

But there is only you who contribute so far. Can you create a reddit page to let more people know about this.

Tenorek

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey my friend, I am very interested in this. you have a purchase from me when it is done. Hope things are going well with development. In addition to that, I will contribute some to the project. Keep up the good work.

spasticman91

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey mate,
Unfortunately the crowd funding didn't go too well, but an extra $80 should help at least a little.
Any progress since then?

mobwi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I have always been too busy to have a chance to work on it. Now I am back considering the surface pro 3 sells well. I will work on the psx emulator from now on.

mobwi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Any progress on this? I'm still interested as always, especially after investing $50.

Hi, actually Microsoft is making it very tricky to implement the dynarec. Windows on ARM doesn't allow ARM code to run on machine, only allowing thumb2 code. It's very hard to implement thumb2 since it has both 16 bit code and 32 bit code. I have got 99% of the job done but feel very hard to do the last 1% due to this. I also successfully port the mupen64plus to Windows runtime on x86/64, but face the same issue when on ARM. I also talked with PPSSPP developer about this, they hope to delay the port to Windows Phone because of the same reason. I asked MS to enable ARM code and get no response. I don't know how they think about Windows Phone/RT on ARM, but they are in the wrong path. I am afraid I have to wait until they support running ARM code on Windows device. Can you help me to ask MS to enable this feature?

Please neglect my above comment. I have tried the interpreter mode so the psx emulator can be done.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo