Pink Screen/ Graphics Issue -Windows Store Games

instantk

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Most windows store games work fine with my PC but there are certain games which show pink graphics/pixels or pink screen during gameplay.

Games like Asphalt7, Asphalt8, Minion Rush, Alphajax, Wordament, Snap Attack, Hill Climb, Tentacles etc work ABSOLUTELY fine but certain games like Mini dogfight, dogfight, Angry Gran Run, Fail Hard etc are having the pink graphics issue during run time. (screenshot attached)

Many Games like UNO&Friends, Jetpack JoyRide, Endless Skater Simply Crash and dont run.. (however they run fine when i disable my graphics adapter from device manager)
My graphics drivers are latest.

My PC config is Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ E4600 @ 2.4 GHz
RAM 1 GB
32 bit PC ; x64-based processor
Graphics Adapter:
Intel 82945G Express chipset (MS Corporation WDDM 1.0)
Total Available Graphics Memory 256 MB
DirectX 11

Pls help me solve this issue
windows8gamingissue.png

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the latest graphics card drivers? Have you checked your PC manufacturer's website for graphics card driver updates?

Pandolin

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
If you have your computer connected to an older HD/TV/Monitor that doesn't support the correct &/or full resolution of your graphics card, and the same resolution the games needs to use to be displayed properly, that could be the root cause of your issue. I know because I've had the same unfortunately experience, so it just may be a matter of upgrading you HD/TV/Monitor, instead of your graphics card or drivers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi