Unable to Remove Paired Bluetooth Devices

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Would like some help with this one...
Untitled-1.png
See this? I can't remove devices via this method. Likewise via Device Manager AND Registry Editor.
Is there any way to remove them?
Also, I have other devices that are not shown in that list STILL showing up in the "Send/Receive a File" dialogs, like an older tablet, phone, etc.; unable to remove those too.

Scott MillerSB

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Devices stuck in limbo, completely unusable!

Bump... Having this same issue. I can't use my bluetooth speaker or headset anymore since I can't remove it or activate it. Stuck in limbo....:angry:

Tony Clegg

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I had this issue with a Microsoft BT 7000 keyboard. It would not let me delete it from the list saying there was an error every time. As I had a BT adaptor, I removed this, used another wireless keyboard, Bluetooth didn't show up anywhere, and removed all keyboards, mice etc from control panel. Did numerous reboots.

Everytime I put the BT adaptor in, the Microsoft keyboard appeared and repeated the above removing the keyboard in the control panel and nothing, error everytime. This went on for weeks and unable to resync / connect the keyboard. Upgrading to Windows 10 cured this problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes