Music app for 8.1 updated

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
The default music (earlier music + videos ) app was updated today. It said there were gonna be some bug fixes, and honestly, I am happy about it.
The black screen that appeared earlier many a times while running the app has gone now.
It has become a bit faster.
And the best thing, now we can rewind or forward the song easily by dragging the scroller on the line that shows how much the song is over. (sorry, I dont know what its called. :p) that means, now you won't have to keep on holding the forward button to move the song ahead. Now you just have to drag and leave. As simple as that. XD

I have not seen other changes yet coz I have tried the app after update only once, but if you have, then please do let me know other changes. :)
Good day!

rahilsayed

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
The default music (earlier music + videos ) app was updated today. It said there were gonna be some bug fixes, and honestly, I am happy about it.
The black screen that appeared earlier many a times while running the app has gone now.
It has become a bit faster.
And the best thing, now we can rewind or forward the song easily by dragging the scroller on the line that shows how much the song is over. (sorry, I dont know what its called. :p) that means, now you won't have to keep on holding the forward button to move the song ahead. Now you just have to drag and leave. As simple as that. XD

I have not seen other changes yet coz I have tried the app after update only once, but if you have, then please do let me know other changes. :)
Good day!

I have HTC 8X and i m unable to view the background artist image ,which gives a good look to Xbox Music just like Nokia Music.....
Can't find a way to fix it,does this update helps?

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I have HTC 8X and i m unable to view the background artist image ,which gives a good look to Xbox Music just like Nokia Music.....
Can't find a way to fix it,does this update helps?

Umm... I understand. But I dont about htc, this update was for nokia. And the other thing i would like you to know, that after updating to windows 8.1, even nokia music player doesn't show background artists images. Its just blank. Only a headphone 🎧 background comes. But i am sure it will improve.

Try other apps like "find my music", extreme music, or cool music player. There u will find your artists backgrounds.

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
You got the update today? I didn't get any update :/ What version are you running? I'm currently running version 2.5.3884.0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss