The Great Snapchat Flood of 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Olsen

May 3, 2013
Visit site
CALLING ALL WINDOWS PHONE USERS!!

My frustration with Snapchat is peaking! I'm calling for a mass exodus of windows phone users to flood the snapchat support twitter page in biblical proportions! Reply below simply saying that you're in, and once I see if enough people are willing to get behind this movement, I'll announce a date and time. Invite as many people as you can to join in. We'll strike hard and in huge numbers! Tweeting and re-tweeting in insane amounts, until they understand how much we hate being ignored. IT'S IMPORTANT that we don't say rude or nasty things! That will only make things worse!

Even if you don't care about Snapchat please help! A MASSIVE amount of smartphone users use this app religiously, and will continue to think of windows phone as a complete joke without us having it and we will never make it past 5% market share. The future of the OS is at stake here! Stand up for Windows Phone! Join the movement!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh so this is the way we're pissing them off this month?

A sizeable petition has been done. support spam, etc. been there, done that.

Honestly I'm starting to think all these campaigns as counterproductive.
Sure it may not seem like we have much to lose, but eh. They know, believe me. They choose not to be involved, for whatever reason.

Daniel Olsen

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I honestly think if enough of us reach them with the simple message that we love both windows phone and snapchat they are sure to start listening. I don't even care if we get an app right at this point, what I want is for them to at least open their mouths about it! Ignoring customers is terrible PR.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I honestly think if enough of us reach them with the simple message that we love both windows phone and snapchat they are sure to start listening. I don't even care if we get an app right at this point, what I want is for them to at least open their mouths about it! Ignoring customers is terrible PR.

We already have. Sorry, but another spamming campaign will likely accomplish either nothing or have negative consequences that we may not immediately see. Believe us, many of us have been around since 6snap and saw the entire fiasco since.

You can scream at someone, but if they brought headphones, Metallica and blinders...

When they decide we are worth it, they will toy with making such an application.
(Or, if we're worth more than the potential payouts by Google the tin-foil hat type thinks is happening) they can potentially get.

Although its probably not that simple, they probably want some ludicrous pile of cash from Microsoft. (I've heard anecdotally they were the douchiest to deal with)

They've said nothing to date, and we can't force them to.
They do not want our business at this time. We've done all we can, short of a military-esque HQ raid, they are aware of us, just decide not to acknowledge us. The ball is in their court. We can hit more over the net, but they have to choose to hit back.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not as an all-at-once barrage style effort which is precisely what I'm trying to organize. It seems a lot of people like yourself are just giving up, we need to keep trying.

Yes, as an all-at-once barrage, which many before you have organized and done.

We're not giving up because we're just Debbie Downers at heart, we're not enthusiastic because we've seen people like you already work hard at this only to get nothing. Not a peep. Multiple times.
You're only going to spam some poor PR person. They know we're here. They've seen the multitude of petitions, twitter-screaming and entitlement. Polite and rude.

Maybe you'll even give them more reason ignore us, we're a whiny bunch, even to Microsoft.

Been there. Done that.

Now if you're advocating the armed annexation of Snapchat HQ into the Mobile Nations Russian-style, that's certainly a new idea I'll humor for a bit.

Andre-Omari John

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Are you guys serious? Snapchat is crap. If they update the app so you can send INDIVIDUAL snaps: sign me up. And lol about the RTing. Don't you know retweets are worthless?

Captainbluebanana

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
CALLING ALL WINDOWS PHONE USERS!!

My frustration with Snapchat is peaking! I'm calling for a mass exodus of windows phone users to flood the snapchat support twitter page in biblical proportions! Reply below simply saying that you're in, and once I see if enough people are willing to get behind this movement, I'll announce a date and time. Invite as many people as you can to join in. We'll strike hard and in huge numbers! Tweeting and re-tweeting in insane amounts, until they understand how much we hate being ignored. IT'S IMPORTANT that we don't say rude or nasty things! That will only make things worse!

Even if you don't care about Snapchat please help! A MASSIVE amount of smartphone users use this app religiously, and will continue to think of windows phone as a complete joke without us having it and we will never make it past 5% market share. The future of the OS is at stake here! Stand up for Windows Phone! Join the movement!

If you need snapchat that much, then leave WP, I dont see it coming any time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills