Mint.com app pulled from store

Ahmed Blair

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Hard reset my phone because Win 10 Mobile was acting wonky. Reinstalling apps, come to find out Mint.com is no longer available on either desktop or mobile. This platform is always one step forward, two steps back. This is what people mean by not having a thriving ecosystem. Apps like these are essential for folks!

Last edited by a moderator:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hard reset my phone because Win 10 Mobile was acting wonky. Reinstalling apps, come to find out Mint.com is no longer available on either desktop or mobile. This platform is always one step forward, two steps back. This is what people mean by not having a thriving ecosystem. Apps like these are essential for folks!

Ok I get it, but it's upto mint.com as to whether or not they want to keep their app available for a platform. IF they removed it, it might be because of low usage, but the app was only recently made into a universal app, so it makes no sense..

All in all, you should mail them to find out what's going on :)

pipe7

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It's still available for me, and shows last updated Sept 23, 2015. However on WP8 and in Canada. So maybe just temp pulled from Win10 store?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
It's still available for me, and shows last updated Sept 23, 2015. However on WP8 and in Canada. So maybe just temp pulled from Win10 store?

I think WC did an article on this recently :) it has been pulled but only so that they can fix some bugs.. nothing to do with MS :p

Deihmos1

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I received an email today I guess I installed mint when I tried Windows phone. I think there are such few people in the USA using Windows phone that it doesn't make any sense.

We've promised to hold ourselves to the highest standard of quality in our products, and strongly believe that shifting our efforts to the Mint Web, iOS and Android applications will help us deliver above and beyond that promise.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any recent articles...but check your email. Just got this:

Hello,

We are writing to inform you that we will be discontinuing support and development for the Mint Windows Phone mobile app.

We've promised to hold ourselves to the highest standard of quality in our products, and strongly believe that shifting our efforts to the Mint Web, iOS and Android applications will help us deliver above and beyond that promise. There's so much about the Windows Phone app that we love - and it's hard for us to say goodbye to it - but we are confident that this change will help you get even more out of Mint.

What's next? All of your information will continue to be available to you across the Mint ecosystem, so it's super easy to continue to stay on top of your finances. Simply log in to your account via the Mint Web application.

We are extremely grateful to have you with us on our journey to transforming how to spend smarter and save more. If you have any questions or comments along the way, please submit them here.

Best,
The Mint Team

Danial S

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I put it up too. Yeah sad to see it go but my Bank decided not allow anything go through Mint or 3rd party trackers so it made it less useful for me but sad to see it go for the other 7 cards i have on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077