Amazing Weather HD delisted and non-functional

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick note to let everyone know that Amazing Weather HD appears to not only be removed from the general Windows Mobile app store, but it is totally nonfunctional on my production build of Windows 10 Mobile. This is unfortunate and I hope that it's only a temporary problem. I noticed that the app was not listed about a week or two ago but was able to reinstall it via my "My Library". I removed and reinstalled the app again via My Library today, but the app simply doesn't work any more.:unhappysweat:

wp_ss_20161209_0001.jpg

anon(9275303)

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Just checked it on my Idol 4S and it is still working as of now. I did check the developer's Twitter feed and they mentioned the app was no longer available for sale so it doesn't look like it is coming back into the Store.

Sent from mTalk on my Alcatel Idol 4S for Windows

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Your success made me realize that I was trying to use the GPS function to choose my local weather station. That is what was failing. I put in my zipcode and that gave me my expected list of choices.

So I'm glad that this is working again. I just hope that the underlying service calls continue to work until the dev (hopefully) releases another app like it.

Pocket PC

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yep, Amazing weather HD stopped working on my 950xl this morning. Locations no longer update as of 12:02 AM. can't add anything. No longer listed in mobile app store. Too bad. As a bicycle commuter, I need to be able to see hourly weather updates at a glance in multiple locations along my commute so I can dress/layer appropriately. So now ALL of my most used apps are no longer available or working on windows phone.... Ebay notifications stopped working so that's useless. Amazon stopped working and directs you to an HTML5 web app that doesn't render right, now the only useful weather app is toast. WTF?... Why am I still here?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720