Unable to login to Instagram for Windows 10 using Facebook account

Ash_01

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
The title says it all. I can't seem to login to the UWP Instagram app in my PC using my Facebook account. Whenever I click the option "Log in using Facebook", nothing happens AT ALL.

So, what should I do? Is it a problem in the app?

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
The title says it all. I can't seem to login to the UWP Instagram app in my PC using my Facebook account. Whenever I click the option "Log in using Facebook", nothing happens AT ALL.

So, what should I do? Is it a problem in the app?

yes, it mostly is the problem in the app. I suggest you reinstalling it, and try it again, with good wifi connection.
also, try logging in with the username and password. once logged in, you can link it to your facebook account.

hope this will help. good day.

alecpachereva

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
I am having the same problem and can't even login using my information without it telling me my password is incorrect eve though i just logged in using the same password on the web, must be a bug Microsoft needs to fix.

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem and can't even login using my information without it telling me my password is incorrect eve though i just logged in using the same password on the web, must be a bug Microsoft needs to fix.

I don't know, I have never faced that problem. password incorrect thing is totally different than what is mentioned above. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos