How secure is Skype for Windows?

jj123

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
My company is changing it's video and voice communication media to Skype. I had my concerns if it's a good move. I know skype offers a lot of benefits to businesses, but are they secure enough to become a company's major intercommunication media? Do you think dedicated Voip or Video over IP services will provide a more secure communication?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure this is a question for a bunch of people on a message board on the Internet, and I think it really varies depending on the sensitivity of communications and encryption used, etc.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about Skype for Business? That is what the article you linked is talking about. Skype for Business is designed for business. I have never heard of security issues. My employer is a Skype for Business partner, but I do not work in that department so I am not very knowledgeable on specifics.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a client with skype for business and one day, they decided to shut off any skype commication to the global world, keeping it internal only... so it's pretty secure if you want it to be :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)