WPCentral's Photosynth Contest - Win a Samsung Focus 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Well... the deadline has past and we're going to start reviewing all the entries and try to sort it all out. Just skimming the surface, this is going to be a tough contest to judge.

Look for the winner to be announced in a few days and thanks to all who entered.

Rhamsey

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
This is a picture I took last month from my hike of Mount Skylight, the fourth tallest peak in NY at 4,920 feet. Taken with my Dell Venue Pro. View attachment 21585
Photosynth Link

This is another pic with my other buddy jumping in ruining my 360 view, but the first one is the one I'm entering.
View attachment 21586
Photosynth Link

Neither one is edited and I held the camera as still as I could, but the DVP doesn't have a gyroscope so the images look a lot better flat. The photosynth links are not as flattering.

Last edited:

kuffcakes

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Well... the deadline has past and we're going to start reviewing all the entries and try to sort it all out. Just skimming the surface, this is going to be a tough contest to judge.

Look for the winner to be announced in a few days and thanks to all who entered.

Isn't today, Saturday, July 14 by 5pm PST the deadline?

Last edited:

cdbstl76

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
A child and a their horse

Sweet and simple. Horses have the ability to help those children with developmental issues cope and somehow do things you never thought they would be able to do. My daughter at her horse camp.

cdbstl76

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

you said July 14th at 4 pacific, Saturday,....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)