Windows Phone Central Vacation Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Thanks for all the guesses. We'll draw for the winners later this morning and post an announcement later this afternoon.

And yes, Gulf Shores was the vacation destination.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks so much! :)

My Otterbox Commuter case arrived today.

temporary-10.jpg

That's a really sweet case, and I want to thank wpcentral again. :D

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Thanks so much! :)

My Otterbox Commuter case arrived today.

Click to view quoted image

That's a really sweet case, and I want to thank wpcentral again. :D

About 3 or 4 years ago, there was an iPhone site that did a drop test with all the cases available at that time. The Otterbox case came out the best in the drop test. I've used Otterbox ever since.

I know a lot of people don't like the bulkiness of an Otterbox case, but it doesn't bother me since it gives great protection.

I just sold my wife's Nokia N8 to dave blake. It was in an Otterbox case the whole time. He thought the phone looked in mint condition. :cool:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
About 3 or 4 years ago, there was an iPhone site that did a drop test with all the cases available at that time. The Otterbox case came out the best in the drop test. I've used Otterbox ever since.

I know a lot of people don't like the bulkiness of an Otterbox case, but it doesn't bother me since it gives great protection.

I just sold my wife's Nokia N8 to dave blake. It was in an Otterbox case the whole time. He thought the phone looked in mint condition. :cool:

That's cool to hear about the reliability of Otterbox cases. :)

I have a friend who told me they're his favorite cases. He has an iPhone.

Vibbareno

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Windows phone central vacation giveaway

Gulf Shores Alabama....I have vacationed here myself......I have Nokia lumia 900....just replaced my screen at a hefty cost.....need that otterbox...Vibbareno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs